The shop is launching a ton of new products this coming month from footwear to apparel from brands like Brooks, ON, and Smartwool. Continue scrolling to check out what’s dropping this December!
Men’s Smartwool Merino 250 Base Layer One Piece
The Smartwool Merino 250 one piece is the perfect base layer for frigid skiing days.
It’s made with 100% performance-driven, breathable, thermo-regulating Merino wool making it
a very warm, comfortable option for skiing. It also includes a close-fit hood, thumbholes, and
even a fly and zippered drop tail for super easy “pit stops.”
Men’s Smartloft 120 Bomber Jacket
The Smartloft 120 Bomber Jacket is a medium weight jacket that includes 50%
recycled insulation for a variety of activities and cold-weather conditions. It also is designed
with a wind-resistant nylon outer shell with a DWR coating to protect you from the elements
and a Merino lining that manages sweat and odor to keep you comfortable. Not to mention, it
just looks cool.
Brooks Launch 6
The Brooks Launch 6 is back and features a completely new design from top to
bottom. Continuing to use the same bouncy midsole foam, the Launch 6 maintains a similar ride
but the new sleek design gives it a fast look and feel.
- The new one-piece mesh and internal bootie are so light and breathable it feels like
they’re not even there.
- The redesigned midsole offers a sleeker, faster look, with a similar light and snappy
Brooks Caldera 3
The Caldera 3 has excellent traction and responsive cushion for any terrain. The
midsole is comprised of lightweight BioMoGo DNA that is stacked high to promote a steady
stride over the long distances while protecting against trail hazards.
- Lace Garage: Keeps laces secure, clean, and out of the way
- Integrated Gaiter Tab at heel and new front attachment: Secures gaiters with a hook
- TrailTack sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs: Provides outstanding uphill
and downhill traction, including on wet surfaces
Runners on a mission for a lightweight trail shoe that gives them reliable downhill cushion and
- Lightweight trail running shoe with full cushioning
- CloudTec midsole with air pockets for less weight and more cush
- Micro-engineered Grip-Rubber sole with four different grip levels
- Two-layer upper with internal mesh and water-resistance
Stop by our store as soon as December hits and check out some of these new products! Also, if
you liked this post, we will be giving you all more “sneak peeks” of what’s coming to Go Far more often!